I just “finished” porting the “cue points”-patch to the xwax 0.7 (beta1) code base.
With this patch each record in your library will get five cue points (you can customize this number). The cue points are shown right beside the clocks. Each cue point got its own colour and will be displayed as coloured line in the overview and closeup-view.
I had to free some keys to control this functionality, so I introduced 2 modes: search and cue (call it library and dj mode if you want to). You can toggle between the two modes with the INSERT key.
- toggle between search and cue mode: INSERT key
- deck one:
- set/jump to cue points: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- remove the cue points: CTRL + 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- deck two:
- set/jump to cue points: 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
- remove the cue points: CTRL + 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
- deck three:
- set/jump to cue points: q, w, e, r, t
- remove the cue points: CTRL + q, w, e, r, t
How do you get it?